Careers At Drill Tech
Drill Tech is always on the look out for dedicated professionals looking to join our team. Take a look at our job openings, or go ahead and send us your resume in case we have a relevant opening in the future.
Drill Tech is always looking to add to our family in the positions below.
Skilled Operator / Laborer:
Hiring in all locations! Please reach out to email@example.com for an application!
Project Manager / Engineer
Job duties will include: submittal preparation, design engineering, cost estimating, bid proposals, material procurement, interfacing with clients and design teams, job-cost tracking, and project scheduling. Excellent communication skills, ability to organize multiple concurrent tasks are required. Working knowledge of MS Office applications, AutoCad and scheduling software is required.
Job duties include:
Field work – Assisting with data collection during scope installation.
Office work - Generating submittals, procuring materials, tracking job-costs, and assisting with project scheduling. Reports will be generated from field data collected on a daily basis.
Candidates should have 0-5 years of experience (construction experience is a plus) and meet the following prerequisites:
Undergraduate or graduate student in an Engineering degree program, emphasis on civil engineering or construction management, with an interest in geotechnical construction.
Excellent communication skills, ability to organize multiple concurrent tasks into priority order, and computer literacy (i.e., MS Office) are a must.
Job duties will include: quantities take-offs, cost estimating, bid proposals, vendor quote collection, design coordination, project scheduling, bid database management, prequalification submittals, bid security coordination, new business development, and client coordination and relations. The role may expand to include the duties of a purchasing agent. Excellent communication skills, ability to organize multiple concurrent tasks are required. Working knowledge of MS Office applications, AutoCad, HCSS Heavy Bid, and scheduling software is required.
We have an immediate opening for an office assistant. A successful candidate will be hard working, eager to learn, organized, detail oriented, punctual, dependable, and have a positive attitude. Workdays are Monday through Friday 8AM-5PM.
Job Duties would include, but are not limited to:
- Editing/maintaining documents for accuracy Overseeing clerical tasks
- Answering phones/Customer Service (when receptionist is not available) Filing and scanning documents
- Self-sufficient, create a how-to-manual to keep organized
- Keeping inventory of office supplies and replenishing as needed Schedule and plan meetings/appointments
- Able to lift up to 25 lbs
- Being on your feet a good portion of the day
- High school diploma/GED Equivalent
- One year minimum office experience Proficiency in MS Office
- Typing 35 wpm
We currently have an opening for a contract administrator/paralegal. This is a full-time, permanent position at our company headquarters in Antioch, CA (not remote). We offer a competitive base salary, comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage for the employee and immediate family members (with no employee contribution), a 401k plan, discretionary bonuses, and a fun and casual work environment.
Skills and Attributes:
- At least three years of experience reviewing, drafting, and negotiating commercial contracts
- Solid understanding of legal issues related to contracts
- Experience in the construction industry or at a construction law firm preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Adobe products
- Ability to write clearly with attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines, handle a heavy workload, and muti-task
- Desire to work independently without micromanagement
- Ability to remain organized in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills and responsiveness
- Positive attitude and personable demeanor
- Ability to work and interact with diverse personality types
- Good sense of humor considered a plus
For all inquires regarding the Contract Administrator/Paralegal position please contact Darin Gossett at firstname.lastname@example.org